Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ten!

Books 9 and 10 were totally different, except that in both cases, the main characters have to move, which changes their lives.

9. Also Known as Harper by Ann Haywood Leal

10. The Year My Sister Got Lucky by Aimee Friedman

I enjoyed thinking about how the relationship between the sisters changed in The Year My Sister Got Lucky. I don't have a sister myself, so I think I'm often drawn to books about sisters. This book was full of great details and captured the complexity of the relationship without being too heavy.

2 comments:

  1. The Year My Sister Got Lucky sounds interesting, Andrea. Thanks. (and thanks for visiting my blog) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just popped over from Shannon's blog. Congrats for starting one. I havent been blogging for long either. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your responses and thoughts! Your comments will appear after moderation (I’ve decided to enable moderation due to excessive spam).